Diamtech Research Centre Private Limited. (“DRC”) is a Manufacturing Company. DRC is a tech and innovation company that offers cost-effective and smart techno-commercial solutions. Driven by the mission of adding value to various industries and solving unsolved problems through simplified solutions, we first embarked on a journey to understand the Diamond industry in depth. Our home city is a Diamond hub and what could make us proud than to help this industry thrive and function more smoothly?
We believe we have the strength to use our innovative minds that can inspire change and make the world a better place because we are the minds that care. This website/mobile application is owned and run by DRC. For more information please visit www.drcindia.in.
We take care and respect the privacy of an individual seriously. The Statement explains our policies and practices; we hereby promise:
To implement technical, physical and procedural safeguards to protect the security and confidentiality of the personal data we collect;
- To limit the personal data collected to the minimum required to provide the services as requested by you;
- To permit only our properly trained and authorized employees to access personal data; and not to disclose your data to external parties unless you have given us your consent, we are required by law or we have previously informed you.
By accessing or browsing our website(s) or mobile application(s), you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to the Statement in its entirety. If you do not agree with the practices described in the Statement, you should not use our website(s) or mobile application(s).
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION
Scope of Information
In the course of communicating with DRC, any information that you submit online or conveyed orally and/or by writing, including but not limited to your company’s name, the identity of contact person(s), title(s) of contact person(s), address(es), telephone number(s), mobile phone(s), fax number(s), email address(es), website(s), nature of business and product/service details etc. of your company, personal identification data of the contact person(s) and/or the company’s representatives, employees, agents, etc. (e.g. passport or identity card number, date of birth or nationality) (collectively referred to as the “Information” in the context below) may be collected, held and stored at the server.
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address(es), used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating systems and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstreams to, on and from our website(s) or mobile application(s), browse, download and install rate of our mobile application(s), products you viewed or searched for, page response time, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call us;
- Information about you and you’re representing company from another website(s), mobile application(s) operated by DRC, or from the other services that DRC contracts such as third parties payment processors and application providers; and DRC may collect any data and store and hold them at the trusted third party server.
We only retain Information and Data for so long as it is necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose (including any directly related purpose) for which the Information and Data are or are to be used. The transaction data for an order will be retained for 18 months after the completion of the corresponding event. Please note that the normal Information will be retained for a longer time as necessary.
2. PURPOSE OF THE USE OF INFORMATION AND DATA
The purposes for which we may use the Information and Data, including but are not limited to:
- processing applications;
- providing services to facilitate trade (or otherwise), and providing enquirers with contact and business information;
- facilitating our operations, e.g., by incorporating the Information and Data into our database, conducting analysis, research and audit;
- complying with laws;
- commencing legal proceedings, including collecting overdue amounts;
- preventing or detecting crime, and protecting the security and safety of our events and trade fairs;
- verifying your identity in events organized by DRC (where it is necessary); and
- other purposes directly relating to the activities identified above.
Your identification data such as date of birth and nationality (if collected by us) will be used solely for the purpose in (i) above. Your passport or identity card number will be used solely for the purposes in (i) and (j) above.
We may conduct direct marketing via fax, email, direct mail, telephone and other means of communication whether now or hereafter known, or send e-newsletters to you. You may choose not to receive promotional materials, by simply notifying us (see below for contact details), and we will cease to do so.
We will keep the Information and Data confidential but may provide them to:
- Personnel, agents, advisers, auditors, contractors, financial institutions, I.T. support/computer consulting companies, telecommunication, internet, mobile services providers, direct marketing agencies and public relations agencies and other service providers in connection with our operations or services;
- Our Worldwide Agents, promotional event/trade fair co-organizers, affiliates, business partners and counterparts (e.g. other trade promotion bodies, etc.);
- Persons who owe us a duty of confidentiality;
- Persons to whom we are required to disclose under the applicable laws; and
- Actual or proposed transferees or participants of our services.
To prevent and detect crimes as well as protection of the security and safety of our events and trade fairs, we may provide the Information and Data to the law enforcement government authorities like Police Force, Immigration Department, Customs and Excise Department and other relevant authorities upon their lawful request (but not to any other third party save as expressly specified above).
We may also provide the Information and Data to personnel, agents, auditors, contractors and service providers in connection with the organization of our events, persons who owe us a duty of confidentiality and /or persons to whom we are required to disclose under applicable laws.
We cannot control how third parties use the Information and Data.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files containing a string of characters that can be placed on your computer or mobile device that uniquely identify your browser or device. Cookies allow a site or service to know if your computer or device has visited that site or service before. Cookies can then be used to help understand how the site or service is being used, allow you to navigate between pages efficiently, remember your preferences, and generally improve your browsing experience. Cookies can also ensure that the advertisements that you see are more relevant to you and your interests.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are generally four categories of cookies: “Essential,” “Performance,” “Functionality,” and “Targeting.” DRC routinely uses all four categories of cookies on the service. You can find out more about each type of cookie below.
- Essential Cookies: We may use a limited number of cookies essential to particular services you have requested or for security purposes. In particular, if you have registered for a site or use a customer portal we may use a cookie to authenticate the personal computer or mobile device that you are using.
- Performance Cookies: Third parties are allowed to set analytics, or performance for cookies to collect and report aggregate information. These cookies provide reports to us on an aggregate basis and as such you will not be identified. We use the aggregate reports to understand how our website(s) or mobile application(s) are used such that they can be improved to improve user experience.
- Functionality Cookies: We make use of these cookies to enhance certain functions, for example, to remember choices you make (such as your username, language or the region you are in), to recognize the platform in which you access the site, and to provide enhanced and more personal features. These cookies are not used for tracking your browsing activities on other sites.
- Targeting Cookies: DRC, our advertising partners or other third-party partners may use these types of cookies to deliver advertisements that are relevant to your interests. These cookies can remember whether your device has visited a site, and may also be able to track your device’s browsing activity on sites or services other than DRCs. This information may be shared with organizations outside DRC, such as advertisers and/or networks to deliver the advertisements, which helps to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. It may also be shared with other business partners to provide aggregate service usage statistics and aggregate service testing.
How long will the cookies stay on my device?
It depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your personal computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.
First and third-party cookies
First-party cookies are cookies that belong to DRC, whereas third-party cookies are cookies that are placed by another party on your device through our service. Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by someone providing a service for DRC, for example, by helping us understand how our service is being used.
How to control and delete cookies
The cookies that we use or allow are important to your use of our website(s) or mobile application(s), especially performance cookies which allow us to understand our users such that we can improve our sites to meet your needs and expectations. Many of the functional cookies are essential to the proper functioning of our sites and services. Our sites and services, or at least parts of them, may not work properly without these cookies.
- Browser controls: Most modern browsers offer you ways to control or block cookies. These browser controls will usually be found in the “options” or “preferences” menu. For more information, you may refer to third party information sites such as http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- Targeting cookies: more information on turning off such cookies can be found at www.youronlinechoices.com/uk.
The Information and Data stored electronically are password-protected. Encryption technology is used on our secured web areas. Our computer systems are placed in restricted areas. We only permit authorized employees to access the Information and Data. These employees are trained on our privacy policies.
Hyperlinks to other websites are provided for your convenience. You will leave our website for another location that is not controlled by us. Our privacy policies do not apply to other websites. Please refer to the privacy policies of the other websites.
We may update the Statement from time to time. The updated Statement will reflect on this page
8. DATA TRANSFERS
We will generally hold your data on trusted third-party servers. However, we may transfer it to any of the parties listed in paragraph 3 above, which may be located elsewhere in the world.
9. YOUR CONSENT AND RIGHTS
You have the right to access the Information and Data that we hold about you, as to how we use it and with whom we share it. You also have the right to amend the Information and Data. We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request by data protection legislation in your country.
Right to opt-out of direct marketing:
You can opt-out of direct marketing by indicating that you do not consent to direct marketing when we collect the Information and Data. You can also exercise the right at any time after we have collected and used the Information and Data for direct marketing purposes by following the opt-out instructions contained in the relevant communications.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the Information and Data are accurate and up to date. However, please notify us if there is any change to the Information and Data.
10. COMPLIANCE WITH THE EUROPEAN UNION GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
This section applies to you if you are located in the European Union only. You may be granted the following enhanced rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), which came into force on 25 May 2018. Detailed information on your rights under the GDPR can be found at: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/index_en.htm.
Right to erasure of personal data
You can request to have your account deleted or a particular part of the Information and Data removed by sending your request to the email or address specified in the section below.
Under the following circumstances, you may also request to have the Information and Data erased:
- You believe that we don’t need to hold the Information and Data;
- You withdraw your consent for us to hold or process the Information and Data;
- You believe that we unlawfully process the Information and Data; or
- You are or were under 13 when we obtained your consent and your consent was not given or authorized by a person with parental responsibility.
However, under certain circumstances, we may retain the Information and Data (such as when we are legally obligated to do so). We will inform you when the such circumstance arises.
Right to object to processing
Before processing the Information and Data to provide the requested service to you, you must first give us your express consent. For this section, “process” includes collection, recording, storage, adaptation, disclosure and erasure and “processing” shall be construed accordingly.
You have the right, at any time, to object to the processing including profiling, of the Information and Data. If you object to our processing of the Information and Data, we may not be able to provide our services to you.
Upon receipt of your objection to our processing activities, we will cease the processing of the Information and Data unless we have valid and legitimate grounds or when it is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Right to restriction of processing and data portability
You have the right to obtain from us a copy of the Information and Data that we have collected from you, where the legal basis of the processing is based on (i) the individual’s consent or (ii) the performance of a contract, and the processing is carried out by automated means.
You may also request us to move, copy or transmit the Information and Data to a third party. However, we are not obliged to ensure that our system is technically compatible with the system of the third party.
We will comply with your request unless our provision of the Information and Data to you would interfere with the rights of another party, such as when the Information and Data we hold about you would disclose information of another party.
Lastly, if you wish to make any complaints regarding the Statement, you may also contact us via the contact details stated below. If you are a resident of the European Union, you have the right to complain to your country’s data protection authority under the GDPR.
11. CONTACTING US
Any request or enquiry about the Statement should be submitted by email or by post to:
Diamtech Research Centre Private Limited.
Plot No.3, Beside Kiran Hospital, Vastadevi Road, Katargam, Surat -395004, Gujarat, India.