- Customized Solutions: At DRC, we understand that each customer’s needs are unique. Therefore, we offer customized solutions to meet your specific requirements. Our experts work closely with you to understand your needs and provide tailored solutions that fit your business.
- Timely Support: We understand that time is of the essence when it comes to after-sales support. Our team is committed to providing timely support to ensure that your machines are up and running in no time. We have a dedicated team that can quickly respond to your queries and provide the necessary support. Guaranteed to revert within 24 hours, ensuring that customers receive timely assistance with their queries.
- Continuous Improvement: At DRC, we believe in continuous improvement. We regularly invest in research and development to stay ahead of the curve and provide our customers with the latest technology and solutions. We also regularly take feedback from our customers to improve our services and products.
- Training and Education: We believe in empowering our customers with the necessary knowledge and skills to use our products effectively. Therefore, we offer training and education programs to help you get the most out of our products. Our experts provide hands-on training and support to ensure that you are comfortable using our products.
- Global Presence: Our commitment to providing excellent after-sales services has earned us the trust of more than 40 countries, over 4000 customers, and 10 International Diamond Labs that use our detection machines. With a team of over 70 researchers, we have made a name for ourselves in the industry, and we are still growing.
- Innovation: Innovation is at the core of our business. We are constantly innovating and developing new products to meet the evolving needs of our customers. Our prices are reflective of the extensive research and development that go into each machine. They employ a team of experienced and knowledgeable professionals who are dedicated to perfecting the machines to provide the most accurate results.
- Customer Feedback: At DRC, we value our customers’ feedback. We regularly take feedback from our customers to improve our services and products. We use this feedback to identify areas for improvement and make changes to our processes to ensure that our customers receive the best possible service.
|Product Name||What does the product do?||Accuracy of the product|
|D-imaging||Diamond Videography and photography. They provide a 2x faster ultra-rapid photography solution to increase production simultaneously. The machine customized widget and player features, has 360⁰ Interactive 3D view, magnified view of diamond for video and photos, and most importantly, it has cloud compatibility making the merchandise avaible anywhere in the world.||● High resolution 360⁰ Interactive 3D view. ● Magnified view of diamond Clarity, Cut & Colour.|
|D-craft||Diamond polishing. D-craft is an auto-polishing technology that crafts the full pavilion and 8 facets in the crown of a diamond. It has automatic weight control technology which prevents the burning of the stone, cutting the diamond consistently alongside maintaining its symmetry and avoiding unnecessary weight loss. It has advance error identification system that prevents heavy loss on a diamond and a fast production of upto 120 pcs of production per day (size-wise) by one bench.||Accurate final polishing as per the planning parameter. (EX: Cutting and VG+ = Polishing)|
|J mini pro||Diamond detection. What makes this machine different is the mobility it has compared to others. It is an over-the-counter device. Scan lab-grown (CVD/HPHT) on the go. Dimension of the machine is 8.6×4.9×4.6 (inch) while the Scanning area is 2.4 inch x 2.4 inch. It is high in automation, is user-friendly and comes with periodical software updates. On the top of it all, it tracks scanned records right from first scan.||99%|
|J smart pro||Diamond detection. All different types, sizes, and colours of diamonds are scanned. Scan lab-grown diamonds from your facility with simple plug-in and play. Our user-friendly detector provides precise results with a scanning area of 9 inches by 6 inches and a scanning period of 45 to 90 seconds. Dimension of the machine is 410×395×475 (mm) while the Scanning area is 9 inch x 6 inch.||99%|
|J-detect pro||Diamond detection. They help the gemologist understand the type of diamond they are running the test for. It sets a clear distinction between lab-grown and mined diamonds. Thus, making the ‘identification’ process easier. Dimension of the machine is 315×275×380 (mm) while the Scanning area is 4.5 inch x 3.8 inch||99%|
|GemID||DNA identification. It captures the digital footprint of the diamond scanned (thus identifying the DNA of the diamond) which is like giving the diamond the unique identification it requires. The operation time is upto 10 seconds and is timeless and compatible with various ERP systems. It also comes with the feature of removing duplicate scans from the database and is cloud computerised.||One can scan, not just round but all fancy shape diamonds and can register DNA while it’s a loose diamond and recognize it even after it is studded.|
Written by: Vidhi Thakkar Affiliate Writer with Monkey Ads